Let’s get started with a dish that I remember eating at Nana’s house growing up.
NANA’S CHICKEN RITZ
Whole rotisserie chicken – deboned
2 packages of Ritz crackers (crushed)
1 cup (8 oz.) sour cream (You can substitute plain yogurt)
1 jar (6 oz.) sliced mushrooms (drained)
1 can (10 ¾ oz.) cream of mushroom soup
1 cup (8 oz.) chicken broth
½ tsp. crushed rosemary
1. Debone a whole rotisserie chicken.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Lightly grease bottom of 9×12 casserole dish with butter and sprinkle with one package of crushed Ritz.
4. Mix chicken, mushrooms, all liquids, and rosemary in a separate bowl. Then pour mixture over crackers.
5. Sprinkle top with 1 package of crushed Ritz crackers.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Do not cover. Let stand 5 minutes.
Serves 6 – 8